Registration of Births, Deaths & Marriages
The Registrar's Office is located in Antrim Civic Centre, 50 Stiles Way, Antrim T. 028 9446 3113; E. firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Monday to Friday
||9.00 am - 4.00 pm
- Registering of births, deaths, stillbirths, marriages and civil partnerships
- Issuing authorities for forthcoming marriages
- Performing civil marriages and civil partnerships
- Issuing certified copies of registrations
- Providing general information about registrations to the public
These services are overseen by the General Register Office (GRO), which holds the majority of registration information for Northern Ireland.
Within the Antrim office we can issue the following certified copies of registration:
- Births (occuring in Northern Ireland from 1st January 1997 onwards)
- Deaths (occuring in Northern Ireland from 1st January 1997 onwards)
- Marriages (occuring in Northern Ireland from 2004 onwards)
- Civil Partnerships (occuring in Northern Ireland from 2005 onwards)
Certificates cost £15 for the first and £8 for each additional copy of the same certificate thereafter.
If you wish to obtain a certificate for a registration that occured prior to the appropriate date you can do so by contacting the General Register Office:
- Telephone 0300 200 7890 (028 9151 3101 if calling from outside the UK)
- Online at www.nidirect.gov.uk